Monday, December 1, 2008

Goodbye Mullet

It was time, don't you think?



5 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I love his face in the picture where you are cutting his hair! He is so dang cute!

Tyler Bushman said...

I always wanted to do that, but Whitney would never let me!

w said...

Summer had a duck tail JUST like that!! I could not bring myself to shave my girl's head so she suffered.

And I did let Tyler do that to Jace and he left a big bald patch! :P

Stephanie said...

Look at his hair! I wish Grace would hurry up and grow some hair. Do you think you could send some this way? Bentley is getting so big and still so cute!

Alicia said...

He is just to cute not to love! Watch out when we cut our kids hair for the first time it suddenly grew in faster and thicker!