With the passing of Halloween this year and our ward's annual Trunk or Treat, I came to a realization of the kind of person that I am not...fun. We saw so many great and creative adult costumes at the ward trunk or treat, and needless to say mine was not one of them. In fact, I didn't dress up at all. I concluded that if somebody else went to the effort of putting together a costume for me then I would gladly wear it, but it just isn't something that I would do on my own without excessive peer pressure. How lame is that. I think that I need to add a few things to this coming new year's resolution list to help me loosen up. Although John and I didn't dress up, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to dress Bentley in this adorable costume:
2008 Trunk or Treat featuring: the two little birdies (Todd and Bentley)
Despite the ticked off look on his face, he actually didn't do any costume protesting

1 comment:
Melanie... he is absolutley adorable! I love the chick costume. :) I am glad you are getting all his eating issues worked out. Sometimes it seems so unfair having to do trial and error, but I guess its the only way. I cant wait till Gibson can tell me things and I dont have to guess.
Just wanted to say you have a wonderfully beautiful baby boy! Hope you are enjoying every moment because it goes by way to fast.
Post a Comment