Sunday, November 23, 2008

BYU vs. Utah

I hesitate to even post about this game because of the bad memories it brings back, but I couldn't resist posting this picture.

We start 'em young

Last night we went over to our friends house to watch the big game. Despite the disappointing loss, we had a lot of fun hanging out with friends and eating yummy food. After the game, the girls left the kids with the husbands and treated ourselves to a night out at the movies to see Twilight. No, it wasn't as good as the book, but it was still good and I'm already excited for the next movie to come out! It was fun spending an evening with the girls. Thanks Joe and Karrissa for hosting the game, and thanks John for taking Bentley for the night!


Camille, Karrissa, Raquel, Amanda, Me

2 comments:

Tyler Bushman said...

Picture proof that you're good parents!

w said...

I LOVE that first pic!!