Congratulations from Jason. What a wonderful thing to have a baby born during Monday Night Football (just like Nathan). I'm glad the epidural was good for John....Melanie, did you get one too?
how funny is it that Kassaundra was born 8 min earlier and one inch less. of course a couple months earlier to though. same weight though. he is so precious! i will definately get to see him at christmas! it would be nice before then too, however i don't think that is going to happen.
OH Yeah! I have been checking your blog faithfully so I could know when he came and I am still a little late. Congrats! I am so happy for you and I felt the same thing with Jack. It is just weird. I love being induced too so I am glad you got to do that.
11 comments:
You had your baby!!! What a cute little boy! Congrats! I want to come visit...let me know when.
Congratulations! He is so cute!
He is just beautiful. Congratulations!!!
Love it!
Congrats to both of you and welcome Bentley! We are looking forward to holding our new grandson! Grandma and Grandpa Andrews
Congratulations from Jason. What a wonderful thing to have a baby born during Monday Night Football (just like Nathan). I'm glad the epidural was good for John....Melanie, did you get one too?
Congrats and good luck.
Jason
how funny is it that Kassaundra was born 8 min earlier and one inch less. of course a couple months earlier to though. same weight though. he is so precious! i will definately get to see him at christmas! it would be nice before then too, however i don't think that is going to happen.
Congrats! I was wondering when your baby was going to get here! Hope All is well!
OH Yeah! I have been checking your blog faithfully so I could know when he came and I am still a little late. Congrats! I am so happy for you and I felt the same thing with Jack. It is just weird. I love being induced too so I am glad you got to do that.
Congrats!! I am so happy thigs went smooth for you!! Enjoy the little guy, they grow up so fast! let me know if you need anything.
He is a doll!! Congratulations!!!! Aren't they great!!!
Post a Comment