I'm not a huge fan of Deal or No Deal, but I do occasionally watch it and tonight's show is going to be particulary enjoyable for me. My college friend, Luke, and my old college roommate, Lizzie are going to be on the show tonight to cheer on their sister. I'm mostly excited to watch the two of them because they are both SO crazy. How fun! I wish I could join all of my old friends at the club house in Provo for the viewing party! Good luck Mary! It's on tonight at 8pm. Here's a link to her application video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RdqeTlexIig
6 comments:
How fun that you will know people on the show. I have seriously thought about sending in a video to get me on the show. I mean, who wouldn't give the money to a starving Utah teacher, right? I hope you are doing well! Miss ya tons!
So fun!!! A sister in our old ward was actually on that show too. She told Howie that she was wearing her lucky bra! Ha ha...she ended up winning $250,000!! No fair right!! So I am going to find time to do your tag...sometime!! Ha ha...I need to do that! Thanks for tagging me I feel so special!
So how much did she win?! that would be really fun to watch someone you know. From her application video it looks like she'd be quite entertaining.
That's so cool! I wish I would have found your blog earlier so I could have cheered with you! :)
Melanie,
I saw your blog on Nicole's and had to check it out. I'm so glad to see that you and John are doing so well. Are you in New Hampshire now? We sure do miss having you guys in our ward. All the best to you both. Love, The Egberts
Hey melanie, this is your cousin Heather. I found your blog on alona's and thought i would pop in and say hi. Are you guys still in Vegas? How is Dental School going? It is so nice to be out of school and in our own practice now! It has been almost 4 years. If you are looking for somewhere to set up shop we are going to be hiring someone in the next year or two! HAHA I know Oklahoma right! Take care and check out our blog too.
Heather (Bushman) Hansen
Post a Comment