
(yes, that's written in chocolate)
After dinner we headed back to the hotel to change and I decided I needed a belly shot for this pregnancy (hence, the 14 week belly photo thrown into this post). Then we headed out to the strip to walk around and watch the Bellagio Fountains one last time. We topped the night off with an enormous dessert crepe that left both of us feeling a little sick from all of the food that we had stuffed ourselves with that evening. Totally worth it though!



During our duration here in Las Vegas we really haven't spent a whole lot of time down on the strip. While I won't miss too many things about the strip, there are some really neat attractions at the various hotels and there are certainly a select few people that I will miss bumping into. We ran into all of these celebrities on our way to watch the water show: Also, a big shout out to John's best friend (and his family) who made this night possible for us. They generously sponsored this night as a graduation gift to John. We will really miss them and are so grateful for all that they have done for us throughout our marriage!
5 comments:
What a fun night! How are you guys doing? I am glad you are updating your blog! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!
That sounds like a great anniversary! I'm still sad we never got to visit you in Vegas...maybe New Orleans.
Looks like such a fun night! I hope all is going well with you! I will give you a call soon!
wow! How fun!!! You are pregnant! That is so awesome. I miss you guys!
Hey! How are you guys? Is there anything you need to tell me!!? Haha don't forget to share what your having! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment